Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A gift finished

A wonderful blogger friend, Manxgirl, gifted me a cross stitch that was nearly finished, as she knew I fell in love with it while she was doing it.

For some reason, Manxgirl, was not enjoying sewing it and passed it onto me to finish it... you can read about it here on her blog.

It has taken quite a while, months in fact, for me to get it finished, but at long last, here it is!


I am NOT going to frame it, instead I am going to have it as a centre in a patchwork quilt, as I love teddy bear things and will make a queen size quilt or doona cover with it.

But first I must finish the commissioned Cow Girl quilt.

Until next post....
Cheers...Jewells

1 comment:

  1. Yay! She's finished. And she looks fantastic. :-) Your plan to use her on a quilt sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete