Monday, July 21, 2014

Two Quilts - Two Happy Customers!

I received this HUGE black & white quilt (84" x 108") on Friday afternoon.  The customer chose the pattern and asked for white thread on the top and black thread on the back.
 As an introductory special, I am trimming the quilts and also sewing the binding on the front (for them to hand stitch the binding to the back) all for free.

I forgot to take a photo of the back... it was white plain fabric with the black thread, but here is a close up of the front..  I just "love" it!
I phoned the customer at 6.30pm to say that it was ready.  She couldn't wait until tomorrow, so she jumped in her car and drove straight over.  She was over the moon and now thinks she might keep it for herself instead of gifting it!

Also, the blue hearts quilt in my last post was sold today to the lady who wanted a "blue cot quilt".

Two happy customers in one day... I can smile at that.

Until next post...
Jewells


3 comments:

  1. Lovely work! I didn't realise you did the quilting as your job.....how wonderful to be able to do that!

    ReplyDelete