Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pyjamas, Nighties & Headband Completed!

Firstly, my monthly Yarn Club with Jelly Wares found me knitting a headband/ear warmers for this month's project. 
I got J to model it for me.
Then I got in and made the pyjamas.  The grey Pandas are for D and...
 The pink hearts & flowers are for J...also...
I made 2 nighties for J.
We all went to see a "Magic Show" put on at the Library today, then after that I managed to find the time to sew...Phew!!! didn't think I would get them done in time..
Tomorrow we are off to the cinema in Raymond Terrace to watch Mr Peabody & Sherman..

Until next post...
Jewells

2 comments:

  1. That pink headband IS allowed to come home with J :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to collapse in a big heap after they leave. You have all certainly been keeping busy, and such fun things you have found to do. There will be so much for them to tell when they go home.

    ReplyDelete