Sunday, February 6, 2011

Easter Sewing, Knitting and Fig Jam

After yesterday's mess was cleaned up, I did manage to get to sit in front of my sewing machine and started making my Easter Tea Towels for swaps and gifts. (My Easter Swap is still open to enrol) I have also been knitting cloths during the week when I came home from work for lunch:


I continued sewing when I got up this morning......


...and I made MORE of that fig jam.....and it behaved itself today... this is this weekends bottled Fig Jam:


Now I am off to have Chinese for dinner..

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Julie! You've had a busy weekend. Glad to see that the next batch of fig jam behaved itself :o) anymore burns?
    toni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy little bee do you ever rest and love your knitted washers.
    cheers shez
    http://shez-enjoyinglife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your jam worked today. I think I would have got cranky and given up after the first time. At least you were able to spend some time at your sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your washcloths are so cute! If only I knew how to knit and I'd join in!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any day spent sewing is a good one!! Love what you've made!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your washcloths! I've been playing around with washcloths too, trying to practice my knitting for the swap! I normally crochet, so my knitting is a little rusty but I've managed to make 3 washcloths so far that aren't too bad. Have also started my tea towel. What are you going to do with all the fig jam?

    ReplyDelete