Thursday, February 17, 2011

Colour Swap Parcel Received

It was only yesterday when I blogged that I had made my colour swap and was all ready to send in a couple of weeks and look what arrived for me in the mail today!!



My favourite colour is Blue and look what my swap partner Gai sent me!

I received not one but 2 reels of cotton, a fat quarter, menthos sweets, nut bar and Gai made this beautiful blue bracelet.

Naughty me has already eaten the nut bar!

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

4 comments:

  1. lucky you Jewells thats a nice parcel to recieve,luv the fabric.
    cheers shez

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great swap package! The fabric is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific swap package! I'm waiting to send mine, it is HOT here this weekend and the chocolates will melt if I put them in the post box *smile*. Have a fantastic weekend, toni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, this colour swap seems like fun, I may need to investigate.

    ReplyDelete