Monday, January 3, 2011

Sewing 2 BOM's

This morning I managed to make block 6 and block 7 BOM from The Fat Quarter Shop, and now they are done. I am really liking how these blocks are coming along, and the fabric supplied for each month is VERY generous, so much so, I think there would be enough to make a second lot of blocks!

This is block 6:


This is block 7:


I will have a bite to eat, then I hope to make the block for my swap partner, Alicia, in Quilting Block Swaps. Then I hope to shorten the legs on 2 pairs of jeans and cut off the legs of another pair of jeans to make them into shorts this afternoon.

I also must make some nightwear for my 2 grandchildren, plus make some tomato relish (I made tomato chutney and tomato sauce yesterday) from my ample supply of cherry tomatoes from my garden.

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

No comments:

Post a Comment