Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY! and Block 8 Finished

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY...to my fellow Aussies!

The eighth block for Fat Quarter Shop's BOM arrived yesterday, just in time for me to sew today.


It is Australia Day today, and VERY hot, so sewing inside with my air conditioning on, with the TV tuned to the One Day Cricket is a wonderful way to while the day away. I had the traditional Bar-B-Q last night with my boyfriend as I knew it would be way to hot today.

Keep cool and safe.

Until next post...
Cheers...Jewells

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jewells

    I just found you through Julz's Simple Stitches and seeing I am a 'Joolz' I thought I'd say g'day!
    I always sign off with Cheers too so that was a bit ironic. I've added to you to my blog list so I look forward to backtracking and getting to know you.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete