Thursday, August 6, 2009

Transport Quilt

I was rearranging my wardrobe last weekend and had a lovely time refreshing my memory on some of the quilts I have made and just folded up and put away. I have this habit of seeing a lovely pattern or panel, have to make the quilt and when it is finished, I have no idea what to do with it?

This is a "Transport Quilt" that I made a couple of years ago. It was a panel (still have 2 more panels of this in my stash)... there was no pattern to follow, but I saw a picture in a magazine and sort of used the same idea and came up with this lovely single bed sized quilt.

Since I had one big and small picture of the panel left over, I made this matching cushion to go with the quilt, with the "big" picture of the train on the other side of the cushion. I have been seriously thinking of hiring a hall for a day and display and try to sell a lot of my quilts that are just folded up in my wardrobe!
Until next posting...
Cheers.....Jewells

No comments:

Post a Comment