Saturday, January 31, 2015

Isn't it cute!

  
I received this quilt recently from a customer who has been waiting years for a grand daughter.
She purchased the centre 3 fabrics over 10 years ago when grandchild number one was on its way.
Three grandsons later, along came the girl.
She decided to add something special to it and made these cute little hexagon.
Now that's fussy cutting...petite style!
 I was amazed at how she joined her fabrics.... I only have seen joins on an angle like this for the binding.
 Even the backing came up pretty.

The customer is collecting her quilt tomorrow morning.  Hope she likes it as much as I do!

Until next post...
Jewells

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful Julie - I have seen joins on borders on the angle before - sometimes it blends better than a butted join.

    ReplyDelete