Sunday, January 11, 2015

Australia Day Swap Closed

  
The taking of names for the Australia Day swap is now closed.

I have sent you all a private email with who you are to send to.  Let me know if you didn't get your email.

The person you are sending to, is NOT sending to you.

Posting date is on (or before) the 16th January. 

You can open the gifts straight away (if you want to)...don't need to wait till Australia Day!
 (In this heat, something might melt!)

As it is a wet day today (perfect day to stay indoors) I got in and wrapped & labelled all my gifts ready to send.

Until next post...
Jewells



3 comments:

  1. thanks for getting us organised Julie! I just have a couple more things to get & I'll be ready to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie, you are sooo organised!! I'd best get my wrapping paper and such together .... this will be lots of fun, thanks for organising it

    ReplyDelete