Friday, August 15, 2014

The Cat in the Hat

I finished making The Cat in the Hat quilt top today.  
The photo below, only shows the top middle panel... I haven't photographed the whole quilt yet.
As mentioned in an earlier blog post, I didn't have a pattern to follow and I just made it up as I went.

I wanted to end up with a single bed sized quilt... well... it sort of grew beyond that...
...using the cut up panel below ...
  it ended up measuring 78" x 97"  !!!!!
Ah can be a bed-spread instead of a quilt!
 Now I have to find backing and quilt it!

I bought a new copy of the book "The Cat in the Hat"... I can sell the quilt with the book as an added extra!

Until next post...

1 comment: