Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cat in the Hat Quilt FINISHED!

At long last, I have finished Dr Seuss's "The Cat in the Hat" Quilt.

I started this quilt back in June and posted about it here... and now...hallelujah! it is finished.

as I made the pattern up as I went... 
It is a ONE OF A KIND

 it was meant to fit a single bed.... but it just kept growing and growing....
it fits a queen size bed very well (as shown on my queen sized bed, in the above photo)...
so it would look great on a single bed, as it will hang over the sides like a bed spread!
I even bought a brand new copy of the book, to prove it has the same pictures as the book...
I will be selling the quilt and the book together at my quilt sale in December.... 
...unless someone buys it beforehand.

FOR SALE!!!
Quilt and Book for $400

any takers???

until next post...
Jewells


4 comments:

  1. Well done!! You should be rather proud of your "one off" quilt. I hope some comes along and just has to have it.

    ReplyDelete