Friday, May 2, 2014

Easter Swap received

 I was overjoyed with what Wendy from USA sent to me for the Easter Swap.

Even though she posted it on time, the postal system let us down and it took nearly 3 weeks to get to me in Australia... but it certainly was worth the wait.  This is what I got:
E:   Embroidery Thread
A:   Artist Cards
S:   Snoopy Easter Fabric
T:   Table Runner
E:   Easels (Made with pegs & chalk paint!)
R:   Ric Rac

T:   Table Scatters (Easter Bunnies) & Tissues
I:    Inch Ruler
M:  McTavishing Sampler (read Wendy's blog to understand this!)
E:   Easy Quilt Project Cards

Thank you to all the ladies that participated in my Easter Swap.. everyone sent & received.

Until next post...
Jewells

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you like what I sent out to you...I enjoyed putting this together for you.

    ReplyDelete