Friday, August 16, 2013

Scarves galore!


A few entries ago, I mentioned I had crocheted a scarf from yarn sent to me from a friend in the States...well she sent 6 balls, so I have now finished making them up into scarves.

As the first and second scarves were so long, I added a couple more loops to the hook before pulling through, and it made the world of difference.

I don't wear scarves as a rule, as my short neck & double chin don't suit the wearing of one, so I now place the scarf under the collar of my jacket and let the scarf drape either side of my front, without looping it around my neck.  I have had a couple of nice comments when wearing them, so I must be doing something right!

Until next post...
Jewells

1 comment:

  1. Lovely scarves- well done! I am not a scarf person either- but Ithink they look really great on just about everybody else!!

    ReplyDelete