Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Forks with Attitude!

Remember these spoons I have made in the past?

Well I have tried my hand with a different lot of old silver cutlery:

FORKS WITH ATTITUDE!

The first fork represents : RIGHT ON!

the last fork represents: PEACE

and the middle fork?.......

well let's just say that fork has ATTITUDE!

All forks can be used on a Cheese Platter, to stab cheese, cocktail onions, salami...etc.. well they certainly are a talking piece amongst friends!

Like the spoons, I have put them on the counter at work for sale and they sell like hotcakes at 3 for $10!

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

3 comments:

  1. Let me guess that the middle fork stands for "fork you"? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are forking excellent!! Might need a few forks with attitude to match my forking attitude :) Do not think I would use mine for cheese platters but more so to keep the MIL away :)

    ReplyDelete