Sunday, May 22, 2011

Garage Sale Buy

Most Saturday mornings, my boyfriend and I go to Garage Sales and look at some of the things I bought this week:

I just fell in love with these framed prints and had to buy them at $2 each. They are 31 x 37cm each and I just LOVE them!

I bought this magazine carry all full of "craft" items for $4. I haven't had a good look yet, but there is quilling, sewing, knitting, jewellery making,............... to say a few!


I also bought a brand new pair of Italian Leather shoes for $5



and a pair of double bed flat sheets and matching pillowcases for $5 as well. The sheets are going to be put away to use as a quilt backing as they are 100% cotton... I often turn quilt tops into doona covers and flat sheets make a perfect backing.

Must go and have a good look at that carry all full of craft items.

Until next post...
Cheers...Jewells

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh such good finds... and bargins too! Can't beat that!
    Enjoy looking thru your stash of goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great finds Julie,well done

    ReplyDelete