Sunday, September 5, 2010

Swaps

This weekend I took all this with me to my boyfriend's place and started turning it into the Christmas Ornament part of Chookyblue's SSCS. Ever seen a grown man with calloused hands from being a dairy farmer for the last 40 years sit there with pieces of material and glue???... should have taken a photo of him helping me, but I'm sure I would not have got out of there with a photo like that!



I also finished knitting these cloths last week and now have to work out which one or two (maybe three?) will I send to my swap partner in the Jellywares cloth swap.



I can't show the finished photos as it will spoil it for the swap partners who will receive them.

Until next post..

Cheers...Jewells

1 comment:

  1. good to hear your working on your SSCS...........have fun........would have been funny seeing your man with bits of fabric and glue........

    ReplyDelete