Thursday, September 23, 2010

My computer's back!!

YAH!!! I picked up my computer on the way home from work today, and gee it feels good to play with it again!

First of all, here is what I received from Sue who was my swap partner from Jelly Wares Cloth Swap... I had to laugh when I received the cloth, as it was the same pattern I used in one of the clothes I made and sent... now I have one for myself!



Next is the 4th block in the Fat Quarters Shop BOM... the patterns are certainly easy to follow and fun to make.



Now my last photo is part of Chooky Blue's SSCS 2010... those knitted things are bells and they do have a metal bell with donger in them!



Until next post..

Cheers...Jewells

1 comment:

  1. be careful what you show............don't want to ruin surprises.....

    ReplyDelete