Sunday, August 15, 2010

Finished my boyfriend's Jumper

I finished the jumper tonight... after re-knitting one sleeve and having to pick up the stitches for the neckband, twice...(the stitches fell off one of the double ended needles the first time)... I eventually can say that this birthday present is now finished...with a month to spare!!..phew!!



These are another 2 sets of matching cloth and tea-towels. I have been making them at night time during the week instead of watching TV... this one is butterflies:



and this one is a duck:



I have knitted a couple of cloths with a sunflower on them, and now I have to make the tea-towels.. just love making up these gifts.

Until next post..

Cheers...Jewells

2 comments:

  1. Well done, and with time to spare. He should love it. Your new gift sets are looking great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A man size finish. I know only too well how much effort that took.

    ReplyDelete