Friday, March 8, 2019

Australian Koala Table Runners

Now these are definitely "Australian" table runners.
(If you click on the photo it will show up the koalas).
Just finished quilting & binding then today.
(Colours are nicer than what the photo shows)

I also had another finish late yesterday afternoon...
this cute cot quilt
 I used matching fabric for the backing.
I was a tad disappointed in the "faded" colour of the panel, but it is still cute.
Now I better quilt the customer's quilts that have come in during the last few days!
 
Until next post...
Jewells

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Aussie table runners with the Koala..
    I think the cot quilt is sweet and don't see the front is faded..
    Hope you got your customers quilting done....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the runners, great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete