Saturday, February 23, 2019

Day 3 catch up

Well this is the last of the catch up photos of what I have made since Christmas.
I have made some items for my USA trip.
I designed a koala for my zippered bags and here is what I came up with:
 then played with my embroidery machine for the kangaroo
platypus
 and koala, making them into lined zippered bags.
then I made some tea-towels
plus made some with my home town on it. 
 These tea-towels are made up by me, but then sent to an embroiderer who charges me $5 each motif she sews on.
I then wanted to use some of the huge PILE of 7" zippers I have and made some flat bottomed pouches:
I experimented firstly with Christmas fabric I had..
the used up some of the Australian fabric
and lastly!
I made up one and a half jars of wild blackberry jam.
Phew!..that's all the catching up..I hope I can keep up with my blogging.
Until next post...
Jewells


No comments:

Post a Comment