Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Catch Up...Been a LOOONNNGGG time

My, my..where has the months gone?
I will do a catch up now and the next few days to show you what I have been making since Christmas.
Firstly, my 100% cotton dish cloths... here is the normal ones I make.  
They sell as fast as I make them!
 Thought I would make a couple of Christmas themed ones.
and then I thought I would start making some to take with me to USA in a few months
..think I like this koala better
as well as knitting cloths (I do that in front of the TV at night time), I make table runners 
for Christmas

and anytime during the year
Plus I have made some cute hot bowl holders:

This, of course, is in between quilting customers quilts.
More to show tomorrow..
I have been VERY productive..way too hot to go outside, so I stay indoors & sew with the air con on!
Until next post...
Jewells

 

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you pop up again Julie and you have been very busy making lots of great projects...

    ReplyDelete