Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SSCS 2010 Received

Look what I got!.. Chookyblue's SSCS 2010 from Caroline in Netherlands. This is what I pulled out of the posted envelope:

The note told me to open the little package for my ornament and this is what I saw first:


So I opened up the scroll and look at the cute little ornament it unveiled. A cute hand stitched tree with beads sewn on the branches and a star on top.


Now I have to wait till Christmas to open the other package!...

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely stitched ornie..........enjoy and pop the main prezzy under the tree.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your presents arrived safely, it was a long trip from the The Hague to Australia. I think you need to iron it a little bit ;).
    with kind regards, Caro

    ReplyDelete