Thursday, December 2, 2010

A gift received from Christine

The postie brought me a parcel today at work, so I waited IM-patiently to take it home at lunchtime, so I could photograph it as "before" and "after". The sender was Christine. As I have joined a few different Christmas swaps, I had to do some detective work to see which swap this one was from, so I looked up Christine's blog (she mentioned it on her enclosed card), and there it was... On My Verandah's "6 Item Swap".
Here is what I was presented with when I opened the package:



Of course they didn't last that long in the pretty wrapping, and here is what was in the parcels:



They are: 5" Posh Moda squares, Tissues and cover, a book on Quilting Quotations, applique and quilting needles. ric-rak and a Singer tin.... aren't I a lucky ducky?

THANK YOU Christine for such a wonderfull stash of goodies...

...it's starting to look like Christmas!

Until next post...

cheers...Jewells

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome, the between needle are for hand quilting.
    Enjoy and merry christmas to you.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Christmas time FuN!
    Enjoy your gifts!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete