Over the last week, I decided to get out my embroidery machine & "try" to remember how to add words to a picture, then download it onto the machine.
After MANY hours I managed to come up with this:
and ended up with this:
however... looks can be deceiving...the front is ok, but the back is a bit untidy.
I'd say the embroidery threads might be too old to use as they are over 25 years old.
Still need to fine tune my embroidery machine skills!
Another package arrived in the mail from the Birthday Fat Quarter Swap,
and this one was from Illene:
I'm glad I asked for teddy bear fabrics...so cute...and the threads will certainly come in handy.
Also... I have just finished machine quilting & binding another customer's quilt.
Stinking hot here again today (43C) and hotter tomorrow...thank goodness for air conditioning!
Until next post...