Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Birthday Gifts

I am in Cheryll's Fat Quarter Birthday Club, and as it is my special day real soon, these are what has come in the post...
First one is from Dzintra
 then this from Chooky
 this from Michelle
 and from Asta
 and this from  Cheryll who is my "Special Birthday Partner".
She must know me pretty well, as she mentioned in her card "I know you like knitting & your favourite colour is Blue"...so hence the blue knitting bag!...I LUV it !!!
I certainly havve been spolit...THANK YOU!

Until next post...
Jewells

8 comments:

  1. happy birthday........enjoy your fabrics..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad my parcel arrived safely...& you liked my "special" gift to you. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy lots of fat 1/4 of your favourite fabric. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful birthday Julie, love your presents, the butterfly fabrics are pretty.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a Happy Birthday Jewell's... Lots of lovely gifts there...enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a very happy birthday tomorrow, Julie.... a day of being spoilt and doing whatever you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie. Just wondering if you received your parcel from me yet?
    Hope you had a great birthday

    ReplyDelete