Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Another Quilt Finished

"Flip's Flower Garden"..just complete by Mum & Me..
 This kit was gifted to me by a friend in America. 
 She knows I am a sucker for cute things and bought this for me.
So, as usual, I cut, Mum sewed, and I ironed, quilted & bound it.

I thought it would be a fairly quick quilt to make... but I was wrong!... there were LOTS of sewing, cutting, matching & more sewing to this quilt.

The quilting stitch I used was a "Buzzing Bee" to compliment the bees around Flip and also on some of the border fabric (hard to see).
At the moment, Mum is busy with applique on her September installment of a block of the month and I am quilting customer's quilts, as well as making nighties for my sister, as she asked for me to make her some.

Until next post...
Jewells

2 comments: