Saturday, March 14, 2015

Back from Tasmania

Yes I am back from Tasmania, and there is all sorts of transport I could have used:

Could have arrived on "The Endevour" as it was in port the same time as I was...
 Then again, I could have arrived & departed on the "Diamond Princess" while I was there..
(I took this photo from my hotel room's window)
 Then again, the flower power car would have been interesting to travel in....
However, being a true Australian... I rode on the sheep's back!
Still downloading my photos..more later...
HOWEVER...
Don't forget to join in on my Easter Swap, open to all around the world... Name close soon, so read all about it HERE.

Calling out to: Blessed Mum
Patricia McKenzie
Savanna Gulledge

Please email me urgently with your details! 
 
Until next post..
Jewells

1 comment: