Friday, September 27, 2013

Knitted Cotton Rug Finished

 Finished!
Yesterday I sewed the squares together and was just about to crochet around the outside with white, then realised that it looked great without another border.

Each square is about 8" and I "just" had enough pink.  I was starting to panic that I wouldn't have the cotton for the 8 squares.  I kept weighing what I had left and silently prayed that it would be enough...and there was!  PHEW!

As mentioned before, these wonderful free patterns are found on "Down Cloverlaine's" blog.  Just click on here and it will take you to her great site.

Until next post...
Jewells

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fabulous Julie. Knitting is still my first love though I do very little since having tennis elbow but this beauty makes me want to get back to it! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete