Sunday, November 21, 2010

I received my 3-2-1 Tote Bag Swap from Peg!

Look what arrived in the mail for me late last week... a delightful package from one of my swap partners in the 3-2-1 Tote Bag Swap. The parcel arrived at my workplace, I was going to photograph it before I opened it, but I couldn't wait until lunch time for that, (hopeless aren't I?), so each parcel was unwrapped and this is what Peg sent me:

My bag has wooden handles and a delightful wool embroidery, depicting a farm scene with a house, water tank, fruit trees, sheep, fish, birds, flowers and pine trees all being under the glorious sun.


Next is the rotary cutter holder, mug mat and pin cushion, all again beautifully hand embroidered and in antique colours.

Then this black paper bag came with "winter needs" and that included a sachet each of Latte, Chai Latte, Caramel Latte (can't wait to try this one!), a box of Ferrero chocolates and a nice smelling hand cream.

The recipe is a coffee/chocolate/caramel slice that sounds just "yummy"!

Thank you Peg for such a wonderful gift.

Until next post...

Cheers...Jewells

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful bounty to receive. The caramel latte sounds divine- enjoy it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun swap Julie...glad you liked my goodies....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is your SSCS2010 partner, just to let you know that your parcel is on the mail today. It has to travel along way, because it's coming from Europe, bye bye C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the tote bag swap. Enjoy your goodies from Peg.

    ReplyDelete