Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Urgent NANNA business!

URGENT phone call received yesterday from my daughter: 
 
"Mum, because it was cold, D (grandson) went to put on the winter pyjamas you made him last year and they are now too small. Can you make some urgently please and bring them with you next week"
 
What's a "NANNA" meant to do?..drop everything and make him 2 pairs of pyjamas
  Hope they fit him.
 I will make more, when I know the right size!
 
Now back to customer quilting...
 
Until next post...
Jewells

3 comments:

  1. What a call to receive! Good thing you have been able to whip up those snuggly pj's so quick, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic Nanna ! Two lovely pairs of PJs .. I'm sure your GS will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I’d just go to the shops!...lol

    ReplyDelete