Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I've been cooking

Bruce picked a load of vegetables from our garden, so I thought I had better get in and do some preserving yesterday.
From the left, they are: Curry Ketchup, Yellow Squash Pickles & Zucchini Pickles.

Then I thought I would make a recipe out of a "Slow Cooker" book I received for Christmas..
It was a jam cake in a mug... tastes yummy, but a mug is too much serving for one person,
 so next time I will put all the mixture in one bowl and see if it comes out as tasty. 

Until next post..
Jewells

3 comments:

  1. Your preserves look wonderful...we have a load of plums here so have made spicy plum sauce..tastes pretty good!! Hope the cake works in the different container.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Curry ketchup has me intrigued - lovely lot of preserves!

    ReplyDelete